Gliding Patio Door
The Silver Line® V1 Series gliding patio door features a simple design and is available as a kit for easy handling or fully assembled for quick installation.
- Optional built-in blinds protect the blinds from damage and never need cleaning
- Exteriors won’t peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Fusion-welded vinyl for durability
- This product is available in a range of sizes
- We have options to help you meet the performance level you need
White and Beige doors have the same color on both the interior and exterior and are consistent throughout the frame and sash, making scratches virtually invisible. The Dark Bronze painted color option is available for exteriors only, and has a White interior.
Patio Door Handle
A color-coordinated handle set with a key is included. Or choose an optional Satin Nickel finish.
Silver Line® windows and patio doors are available with a variety of energy-efficient, insulated glass options. This not only helps you to achieve the comfort and energy savings you’re looking for, but also makes it possible to get windows and patio doors no matter where you live in the country.
Additional glass options including tempered, obscure, tinted and laminated are also available.
SOLAR HEAT GAIN COEFFICIENT
VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE
|GLASS||How well a product prevents heat from escaping.||How well a product blocks heat caused by sunlight.||How much visible light comes through a product.||How well a product blocks ultraviolet rays.|
Grilles between the glass add style to your windows and doors and make cleaning easy.
Available with flat or contoured profile.
Simulated Divided Light
Simulated divided light offers permanent grilles on the exterior and interior with no spacer between the glass. We also offer permanent exterior grilles with removable interior grilles for easy cleaning.
- Product Details – V1 Series Single-Hung, Gliding, Picture & Specialty Window with Nailing Flange (2200-2300)
- Product Details – V1 Series Single-Hung, Gliding, Picture, Transom & Specialty Window with Nailing Flange & J-Channel (2900-2800-4900)
- Product Details – V1 Series Gliding Patio Door, Sidelight & Transom (5500-5700)
- Product Details – V1 Series Single-Hung, Gliding & Picture Window with Nailing Flange (2200-2300)
- Product Details – V1 Series Single-Hung, Gliding & Picture Window with Nailing Flange & J-Channel (2900-2800)
- Exterior Painted Surface Touch-up Instructions
- Window Lock Installation Guide For Extended Reach Range on Single-Hung and Double-Hung Windows
- Window Opening Control Device (WOCD) Product Safety Information Sheet For Factory Installed WOCD on Single-Hung and Double-Hung Windows
- Installation Instructions Window Opening Control Device Single-Hung & Sliding Windows with No Vent Latches
- Window Opening Control Device Installation Instructions for Double-Hung Windows
- Sill Attachment Plate for V1 Series Integral Combination Single-Hung with Masonry Flange
- Structural Data – Performance Data, Structural – Windows & Patio Doors
- STC Data – Performance Data, Sound Transmission – Windows & Patio Doors
- Thermal/NFRC Data – Coming Soon
- Reversing Panel Instructions Patio Door 2-Panel Door
- Unassembled 2-Panel Patio Door Installation Guide
- Assembled Patio Door Installation Guide 2-Panel Patio Door with Non-Welded Frame
- Assembled Patio Door Installation Guide 2-Panel Door with Non-Welded Frame
- Unassembled Patio Door Installation Guide 3-Panel Door
- Unassembled Patio Door Installation Guide 4-Panel Door
- Unassembled Patio Door Installation Guide Patio Door Side Lite
- Unassembled Patio Door Installation Guide Patio Door Transom